Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Updates Revision One

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Forum Updates Revision One Empty
PostSubject: Forum Updates Revision One   Forum Updates Revision One I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:13 am

The forums has currently gotten a chatbox as you can see; to view/type it. Simply click 'Log In' in the top right corner.

Another feature is a 'thanks' option. It's located on the top right of a post. Simply click the '+ or -' button.
-You may now thank someone for making a thread/post and it will show up under their icon to the left of their posts. The Maximum Times you can thank different people is ten times allocated.

Last edited by Coquette on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates Revision One   Forum Updates Revision One I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:52 pm

I finally got signatures to show. I don't believe there is a size limit. Go to 'Profile' > 'Prefences' > 'Always attach my signature' to make the appear on your posts. Enjoy!
Along with added a new banner - I might change it every once in a while.

Last edited by Coquette on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates Revision One   Forum Updates Revision One I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:30 pm

I've added ranks and colour to the Admins/GMs/MODs/ etc. So, I will remove the [GM] or [Admin] etc from your name.
It will show under your usename when you post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates Revision One   Forum Updates Revision One I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Updates Revision One
Page 1 of 1