Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ban Appeal Rules:

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ban Appeal Rules: Empty
PostSubject: Ban Appeal Rules:   Ban Appeal Rules: I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:27 pm

Rules :
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.Do not make more then one ban appeal it will lead you to a ban or wont even bother looking at your ban
appeal till later. If the thread is still open you might have a chance to get unbanned.
2. Thread title must be used as this example - "Name's Ban Appeal"
3. Do not double post to bump your thread.
4. If your friends, sister, brother, mom, dad(or anyone at all) hacked to get your I.P banned. That is your fault for not watching out for your own I.P.
5. Do not get your friends/you to beg us to unban you. You will be denied - we don't like beggars and I'm sure you don't as well.
6. Once you hack you will always be a hacker and simply will be denied! Unless you write a 10.000 word paragraph about what will you do differently, kthx.
7. Follow the ban appeal format or you will be denied.
8. Do not just simply and quickly answer these question/statements. Who knows, maybe if you put some effort into this appeal it will boost your chances of getting accepted! Making your ban appeal more appealing to the eye (such as this thread) will make us see you spent time and effort and this will increase your chances on getting accepted even more. Please remember, use proper spelling and grammer while filling this out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please follow the ban appeal format
(Following Ban Appeal)
- Account name-
- IGN -
- What did you do to get yourself banned?
- Explain why we should unban you, not just simply deny this appeal.
- Explain how wet Brad makes you and how much you want to make love to him.
*Also include a screen shot if possible or gather any proof you can find.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[b]

Last edited by [GM]Coquette on Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Rules:
Page 1 of 1